Question
Posted by: Health Nut | 2010-08-12

Omega 3

Morning again Doc,

Jut wanted to get your opinion then on taking ADDvanced for adults on a long term basis? Could that lead to toxicity?

Thanks again for your speedy replies, much appreciated!

H

Hallo Health Nut
Could you please let me know what the ingredients are of the ADDvanced you are taking?

2
Posted by: Health Nut | 2010-08-13

Morning Doc,
Its Vit E - 2i.u
Cold pressed Salmon Oil containing:
EPA - 360mg
DHA - 240 mg

While we are here, do you mind helping us understand the measures? ''u.i'' , etc, Im not sure what they all mean or which is the biggest (even just point me to a website and I''ll go read up).

I also want to mention that I did start gym recently as well, so that probably plays a role in how much one should or could take?

Many thanks, Doc.

Reply to Health Nut
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-12

Hallo Health Nut