Posted by: Kandice | 2009-07-29

Olive Oil, Rooibos

Hello Doc, I just want to find out about the benefits of rooibos and olive oil. Olive oil: Will applying it to my hair improve the condition of it? Will it reduce scars &  stretch marks? And I read somewhere that Rooibos is good for stretch marks. Is this true? Would applying the rooibos lotion and olive oil be really great for my skin? Would a rooibos, olive oil and honey mix be good for my hair? Thank you!

Expert ImageNatural health

Vitamin E has been shown to be the most beneficial for scars. It is the motion that also reduce scars. For stretch marks you can use internally Zinc tablets. Olive oil is very beneficial internally to control inflammation. You might benefit more from the other suggestions.

Dr Debbie