Question
Posted by: Zeus | 2011-06-15

olive oil , garlic and lemon juice concoction

hi doc
i am currently on my 4th month of taking arv, stocrin-tenofovir-lamivudimine hope i got them right but my skin has since darkened and my lips are pinkish and i occassionaly have swollen glands. someone recommended i take this mixture as it cleans the liver and will give me my colour back, does it really work.what can i get also for these conditions because i am even embarassed to meet people that i know as they always comment about my colour and my swollen glands. PLEASE HELP ME
regards

Zeus

You should consult your doctor for a CD4 count to assess the progression of HIV. He/she should examine you to determine why your lymph nodes are swollen and to establish a reason for the discolouration of your skin. The concoction should not harm your condition and is high in anti-oxidants, so you are welcome to try it but it is important to consult your doctor.