Question
Posted by: ZDG | 2010-09-22

OLIVE OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH

DEAR DR
IS IT SAFE AND ADVISEABLE TO USE OLIVE OIL ON MY HAIR AND MY CHILDS HAIR WHO IS 2 YEARS TO PROMOTE GROWTH
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH OLIVE OIL I CAN BUY AND WILL I GET IT AT DISCHEME OR DO YOU THINK THE ESSENTIAL OILS MIXED WILL BE BETTER THANK YOU
WHICH ESSENTIAL OILS CAN I MIX TOGETHER IF NOT THE OLIVE OIL THANK YOU

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use olive oil - cold pressed. However coconut oil will also work well, add 5 drops of Rosemary essential oil each time you wash the hair. Orally use a good multivitamin and mineral as well.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za