Question
Posted by: ELS | 2008-11-12

OLIVE OIL

I am using anti-geing producs for my skin. Can the use of pure olive oil improve my skin and help to smooth fine wrinkles? I am 43 years old.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Els, thank you for the question.

I will presume that you are referring to the oral ingestion of the olive oil: olive oil has been shown to contain anti-oxidants and ‘good’ fats that may have a direct benefit to the skin. However, more and more topical products are adding olive oil as a moisturizing and anti-oxidant ingredient.

2
Posted by: Dr Alek Nikolic | 2008-11-17

Hi Lopes
Please resubmit your question on the main anti-ageing forum page and place your question under the Ask A Question banner (near the bottom of the page).

Reply to Dr Alek Nikolic
Posted by: lopes | 2008-11-14

I have a very dry skin and im only 35 years. I dont have money to see dermatologist.What do you recommed.Thanks

Reply to lopes