Question

Olive Leaf Extract

Hello doc, will Olive Leaf Extract help for a vaginal infection? The GynaeDoc suggested I go to a doctor as it doesn' t sound as though I have normal thrush, however I simply do not have the money. I recieved a gift voucher for Dischem and I bought olive leaf extract after reading it helps for numerous things. Can I add some to warm water as a douche?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use it orally. stay away from refined foods, wheat, sugar and dairy for 3 weeks.
i would not use it as a douch as the alcohol content could be an irritant. you need to follow an candida diet.

regards
Dr Debbie