Posted by: V | 2010-08-05

Olive Leaf

I started taking Olive Leaf Extract 7 days ago. Reason for taking,- to build up immune system. Have HPV changes in cervix. Irritable bowel sufferer.
35 years of age.
I have been feeling light headed (not major) on and off since taking and mild headaches. Water helps a great deal. Also upset stomach. When will all this subside?

Expert ImageNatural health

usually there should not be any side effects - unless if you are taking large amount of this herb at a time and your liver is battling to break it down, hence the headaches. I would suggest reduce the dosage so your body can first build up a tolerance and then increase the dosage again.

Also consider using A1 formula by Wings. More info on

Dr Debbie