Question

Oligomenorrhoea

I went up and read up regarding this and I think I can assosiate with his condition. Will I be able to have children and should I go and see a Dr?

Oligomenorrhoea: scanty menstrual flow, when the interval between periods exceeds 35 days but is not long enough to qualify as amenorrhoea. Most women with oligomenorrhoea also have cycles in which no eggs are released. Oligomenorrhoea can progress to amenorrhoea.

Oligomenorrhoea may develop as a result of excessive weight gain or loss, stress, excessive exercise, medical problems such as thyroid or liver dysfunction, or certain medications. Women engaging in seasonal sports may have irregular periods for the months they are involved in sport. In these cases, oligomenorrhoea results from suppressed oestrogen production.

You would have to give more details about what your periods are like.

1

28 Jan - 32 day cycle and 11 March was my last period and that was a 42 day cycle and so far I haven' t had my period yet. I stopped the pill in Jan.