Question
Posted by: Got hurt | 2009-03-18

Older women + younger men

Why is it that some older women don' t take control of themselves when their hormones run riot at the sight of a sexy younger man? It would save many people a lot of pain + suffering.

There's no accounting for some people's behaviour, and by no means is this generally true for older women!

5
Posted by: Muscle Man | 2009-03-19

Hi there Boo  I' m very glad 4 U guys that Ur happy. However, this is not what I' m referring to. I' m talking about older married women who flirt with younger unmarried men knowing what the consequences r likely 2b. I was 23 when it happened + she was 42 + married. Her hubby was a workoholic + never made time 4 her + kids were at boarding school. She was lonely + frustrated + her hormones went crazy because of my muscular body. All she wanted from me was sex - she could never get enough of it. She even used 2 call me late at night saying how horny she was 4 me + that I must come 2 her. This situation is completely different to people like yourself where the wife is older than the husband + they r very compatable + very happy together, I also know other couples like that  but older married women who flirt with young men + try 2 get something going there  they r bad news.

Reply to Muscle Man
Posted by: boo | 2009-03-19

Well, I' m 5 years older than my man, and we' re very happy together... by the way, why is it socially acceptable for the older man / younger woman thing to happen but not the older woman / younger man thing?
Come on, be fair, its the 21st century. Don' t generalise behaviour like this, age doesn' t limit or define dodgy behaviour.

Reply to boo
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-03-18

Yea, the forbidden fruit is usually very sweet + tasty but usually ends up with a very bitter aftertaste for both parties. Not worth it as its usually a dead- end street.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Coach | 2009-03-18

I' m a 28yo school teacher, unmarried who is also the school' s main rugby coach. I' m big + well built. There is this mother in her early 40' s who comes to fetch her 12yo from rugby practice. She also tried to get very friendly with me. Everytime the skirt became shorter + the blouse lower with more + more cleavage. Fortunately I cottoned onto her tricks very early. Now I see that I' m always busy with some of the other boys + sometimes also with the other coach when she comes to fetch little Johnny. Without being rude or abrupt I try not to engage in conversation with her. She seems to have finally got the message. Thank goodness because I can do without that kind of trouble which would most likely mess up my teaching carreer at this school.

Reply to Coach
Posted by: Muscle man | 2009-03-18

I had a similar experience as a young body builder. I lost my virginity when I was seduced by a woman almost 20yrs my senior. Her hormones went completly crazy over my muscular body + she did not take control over the situation. I was lured into her bed + had to satisfy her incredible sexual appetite. We both knew it was wrong but she would not let me go. When her husband found out there was big trouble. He threw her out + I had to explain to my parents. Much tears + heartache all round. I wish that all these ladies would see that it' s just not worth it.

Reply to Muscle man