Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012-02-08

Older women very cold

Everybody is condeming older men dating younger women, but the fact is older women especially with three or more children tend to be very cold, what do you do when you are pushed away whenever you try getting closer to your women? and when your are out with a younger women you get all the attention and satisfaction you need.

I'm not sure what you're talking about -- are you an older man ( that's what it sounds like ) who despite HIV / AIDS, likes sleeping around whenver he can ( so he won't last long --- maybe older women are wiser ? ). When you speak of "your women" -- how many women do you have ?
Maybe your main problem with sensible women, apart from the risk of disease, is that you sound concerned only about YOUR "attention and satisfacion" rather than theirs ?

4
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-02-08

You are old and do not have a life partner, there is usually a reason for this............

l think the older women see your faults early on due to their life experience.They then push you away to find a better catch,

ln some cultures younger women will be very warm as long as there is some financial gain in doing so...........

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Romany | 2012-02-08

If my man was dating other woman (old or young) I cetrainly will have no desire to act warm towards him.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: dodo | 2012-02-08

How will you feel if older man -|- ing your younger daughter? please get a life. spice your sex life with your women. maybe you are the one who is cold. when last did you make love in a bathroom with your older women? you see, you cant remember, so stop talking rubish and appreciate your women.

Reply to dodo
Posted by: OMG | 2012-02-08

Do you know what the words respect, trust and commitment mean? Those kids are YOURS too, so take some responsibility and stop F*cking around. You are not a man if you do.

Reply to OMG