Question
Posted by: secret | 2010-07-15

Older women lover

I''m 41 and had the pleasure of making love to a 52 year old women (both of us are divorced), she was mind blowing. Nothing ruff or what would be considered dirty, just sensual, sexy and out of this world. What an experience if any of you guys get the chance take it. Older women know what they want and how to turn you on.

Thank you for sharing secret.

11
Posted by: Older woman | 2010-07-19

thazzey2010 at gmail dot com

Reply to Older woman
Posted by: greek god | 2010-07-19

What about older men, they also ROCK

Reply to greek god
Posted by: magician | 2010-07-19

oh Don, your wish is my command, now let the force be with you. Go and find yourself a older woman

Reply to magician
Posted by: Don | 2010-07-19

i wnt to expirience that, i have never dated older woman, the last time it was wen i was25yrs and she was 27 she was so hot.i miss dat moment wat im left with is great memorys, i wish i can get one

Reply to Don
Posted by: Gary | 2010-07-17

I was 22 when I lost my virginity. She was 45 + 2 yrs. older than my mother. She lived in the flat next door + the thing just happened when my mom was away for a month with her sister in Dbn. I''ll never forget it. She was warm, soft, sensual + experienced. She was so good that I wasn''t the least bit shy about it being m y 1st. time. During the time mom was away we made the bed rock. I''m 38 now + divorced + have been dating a woman of 51 for almost 2 yrs. She''s warm, sensual, incredibly sexy with a big sexual appetite. Comparing her to my ex - there''s no comparison. She is always up for it no matter what time of the day or night, never too tired + never got a headache + all I can say is that older women are WOW ! ! !

Reply to Gary
Posted by: Anon | 2010-07-16

Give some details older woman,Maybe we can arrange this....

Posted by: Older woman | 2010-07-16

Hi thanks for the compliment... Im one older woman who need a younger lover.

Reply to Older woman
Posted by: anon | 2010-07-16

my 2nd wife is 8 years older than me im 37. I believe that its a maturity level that women reach when they are happy inside of their own skin, when that happens they are not fixated on having the body of a 20yo, and just enjoy making love. I compared this to the chore of being married to my first wife who was 7 years younger than me. All she was was a beautiful face, and thats all she focused on. She couldnt get past that and it affected every aspect of our lives.

For me, older women rule!!! Those laugh lines around their mouths and lines of experience and maturity around their eyes just add to the pleasure.

Reply to anon
Posted by: K | 2010-07-15

Bombastic, it could have been my wife? She fooled around with her co-worker about then!

Reply to K
Posted by: A man | 2010-07-15

I know what you mean, older women are by far better lovers than the young ones, I am not interested in making love with younger women, they still have much to learn

Reply to A man
Posted by: Bombastic | 2010-07-15

Hey secret thats very very true had an older lover ( 2 years older ) about 8 years ago what she did to me was only mind boggling . Our sessions used to go on for about 3 hours at time we were co workers and this was when we went away on business . She was married to an old man and I was to a very much younger women so it worked for us. I still think of the out of this world SEX

Reply to Bombastic