Question
Posted by: Colin | 2012/06/15

Older Women

Hi there,

I''m a 30 year old guy who fantasise about older women 40-50 years old..i know there''s lot of older women that''s sexually frustrated.I''m situation in cape town...

Not sure if this is a question or an invitation. This is not a social networking space. Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: Wesam | 2012/07/03

I agree that there are many ways in which bringing trcpsnarenay to the healthcare marketplace would be a very good thing, particularly as it relates to measures of high value care. However, this is an area in which one should be very careful before making any blanket ideological statements about the power of the market or the government. The provision of most medical services, particularly those that drive the vast majority of medical costs, is very much unlike, for example, optional and standardized laser eye surgery . When talking about health costs and how to control them, keep in mind that we are talking, for the most part about care for people like disabled seniors with multiple chronic conditions such as diabetes and congestive heart failure. This is not a situation in which the conditions for market competition are in place, nor for a number of reasons would we want them to be.I hope that this new blog, which already has a wealth of thoughtful content, will be a forum for people to engage thoughtfully about these issues.

Reply to Wesam
Posted by: Colin | 2012/06/22

I''m sorry everyone for being perverted...please forgive me...

Reply to Colin
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Colin | 2012/06/15

U never know hey,lol

Reply to Colin
Posted by: Stevie | 2012/06/15

UM DUDE...

THIS SITE IS FOR ADVICE, NOT HOOKUPS...

TRY GETALIFE.COM

AND PLEASE GET A LIFE!!!

Reply to Stevie