Question
Posted by: Jack | 2010/12/03

Older Women

I am a young mid-twenties male who is attracted to 35-40 year old women sexually. I don''t want a relationship just casual sex. I''m nervous about approaching more mature women and I''m curious to know if it''s typical for them to desire younger men sexually without strings attatched...

"Typical" - difficult to say! Perhaps the majority may feel too embarressed about their aging bodies to do it... or they do not favour inexperience... or they are content with what they have. The question is why 'casual sex with an older women' if you can choose amongst young (and often experienced) ones? If you recently read the news papers, you will know that 'no strings attach' may not be an option for an older women and you might bite more than you can chew! Deidre - SASHA

9
Posted by: Hector | 2011/01/21

I don''t mind hooking up with older women.
They know what they want and how they want it.

Reply to Hector
Posted by: Hector | 2011/01/21

Well i like older women like it is said the sex is great.
I''m a guy that would rather look at older women than young ones,the older women is much more mature and sexier than young ones.

Reply to Hector
Posted by: Candy | 2011/01/17

Iam an older woman and wouldn''t mind having a younger man as a lover.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Popla | 2011/01/13

i am also older that my boyfriend, but the sex is great, but now he is obsessed with me. Just be careful because you might chew more than you can swallow.

Reply to Popla
Posted by: supa | 2011/01/12

I''m also attracted to older women...

Reply to supa
Posted by: @@@ | 2010/12/13

I am an older woman involved with youngie, sex is great

Reply to @@@
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/06

Tend to agree with Deidre (Sexologist),however,no harm in asking

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/04

Jack, it depends entirely on the woman. If the woman, like you, is just looking for sex, then you''ll be okay. In fact, I believe that an older woman will be able to teach you allot about sex. Older women aren''t shy about their bodies or their sexuality and generally have don''t have as much inhibition. Be careful though, younger men (and women) fall in love quickly, and you might get hurt when she doesn''t reciprocate.

Reply to Woman