Question
Posted by: Mr P | 2010/03/03

Older Women

I don''t know why but have developed this desire to have sex with older women, I''m 41 and find myself looking at women between 50 and 65. Been like this for about a year now before I would always only consider someone younger or in my age group, but now I''m very attracted sexualy to women much older than I am. Is this normal and just a phase?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I am always uncomfortable with the word "normal" so lets not go there. Isn't it fascinating how fluid our sexuality really is- how our attractions, desires change over time. Since there is no "normal" one has to be responsible in sexual and emotional loving. There are always consequences to being sexual irrespective of the age differences, gender or sexual orientation differences.
People often fall in fascination/love/attraction with people outside their comfort zone,as you express now. Is it a phase? is it a particular woman/women that you have recently met that have suddenly attracted your attention? Or maybe it is a fetish that is only now coming alive for you??

1
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2010/03/14

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert