Question
Posted by: Jason | 2008-10-30

Older woman problem

Hi I am 26 and my wife is 45, I love her dearly but we just dont seem to have a connection anymore. All I think of is leaving her and all I have in my mind is to get a woman my age. Everyday I want a women my age or maybe younger. I am also looking for a woman that is not overweight my wife is overweight.Looking for a sexy young woman. I do not even want to kiss or have sex with my wife anymore. And in the past we have went for counselling, but now everything is just confusing.What am i to do

Its odd the way you seem to be specifying the woman you think you want, not by any emotional / psychological characteristics, but by age and weight, as though you were buying a cow. It's not her fault that you chose to marry her, despite the age difference. See a marriage counsellor togetehr and work at it, and help her to lose weight, too.

5
Posted by: Sg | 2008-10-30

If this is a genuine response then you folks clearly have very serious issues which you surely don' t want all of us to know about,rather go to a counsellor or move on.
I only hope that he is not seriously " into"  12 year olds as that is a criminal matter.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Jean | 2008-10-30

This David is you!!!, why not post that you are a remorseful little man and that you can' t touch me because you are into men.
I wear a size 32 so where am I fat?I don' t have anything to do with you because of the desease you pick up out there from what you pay for pleasure.
No need for a counsellor I should have left you a long time ago and the diff of age is 12 years not what you make out,you like 12yr old little boys is what you should have written.
My apologise all but he has no back bone to paste this story for me to read using my son inlaw' s name, can" t speak about it like a MAN.Pathetic to the core.

Reply to Jean
Posted by: Vegan | 2008-10-30

I' ve never really understood how weight can be a concern in love. I don' t mind being with someone chubby. It' s just not an issue. Then again, I' m not a guy.

But if you' re struggling to connect with her on a deeper level then I can understand your feelings of hopelessness.

May I ask what attracted you to her initially? And what needs she is not fulfilling? Do you think she still loves you?

Reply to Vegan
Posted by: godonlyknows | 2008-10-30

ever thought of helping her loss weight?

Reply to godonlyknows
Posted by: Knox | 2008-10-30

This better be a joke right! 45 my word you are still a babe whatever made you marry your mom, now you want out and you bad mouth her, why did you marry? let me guess first time with a woman? funny how men ruin woman, marry them knowing their ages then when they have used her enough suddenly she is too old and you can' t touch her what rot! you should have thought about that before you married her, surely she didn' t drag you to the alter.Now she is used goods and you want someone younger little boy.

Reply to Knox