Posted by: SPark | 2008-11-25

Older men

One quick question:-

Who made the rule that the man in a relationship should be older then the woman?

Rule ? There is none. Its seen in more patriarchal societies, but its more of a custom. Yes, men often seem more immature at first, but then they're forced to retire earlier, even though they die earlier.

Posted by: Gracie | 2008-11-25

I am 8 yrs older than my husband, but he is very mature for his age and often people cannot believe the age difference, he also looks older than I do. I don' t think age makes a difference - I guess it depends on the person' s level of maturity, which does not necessarily come with age.

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Because | 2008-11-25

I think its because we as woman matured quickly than them.And another thing is that women get old quickly than men does.Most men my age are so immature and younger than me,as if we are not of the same yr.

Reply to Because
Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-25

people in the dark ages.....its crap! but maybe people these back it up with that men are three years behind in maturity. but then it depend if you perhaps 30 and he is 27 then u probally in the same head space. but if you 30 and he is 18...or visa versa...its a bit wrong cause he or she is still a baby.

Reply to almost mad