Question
Posted by: eish | 2013-02-08

old wounds - rape

Words cannot describe how I feel about the bredasdorp rape case. I feel so sorry for Anene and family. I has just brought back so many old wounds. Not sure how I''ll get tru the weekend.

Stay strong and care fr yourself. Work on your on wounds, with a counsllor if needed, to become able to livve better and maybe help others

2
Posted by: eish | 2013-02-08

Thank you. it''s hard. Will sign the petition.

Reply to eish
Posted by: Jenna | 2013-02-08

Have you signed the peitions that were posted below? As a surivior/ person affected by rape, YOU can help make a difference by making sure there are harsher punishments for this!

How are you going to get through the weekend? You are going to remember that you are STRONG! You are BETTER than to stoop to such levels. And you survived.

Rest easy knowing that one day, EVERYONE will say enough is ENOUGH and things will REALLY start to change.

Reply to Jenna