Question
Posted by: Linette | 2010-07-14

Old Bulldog

HI,
I have an 14 year old bulldog. She cant walk so well anymore and is getting very thin. Is it time to put her down ?

Hi Linette

This is a very difficult question for me to answer. Only you know the answer and your local vet will be able to assist you with that decision once he has examined her to determine what her ailaments are if any.

Remember that quality of life is so important to a pet and if you feel that your pet is suffering then euthanasia is a form of treatment. However, as I said I cannot comment on your particular case

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010-07-14

Hi Linette

Reply to CyberVet