Question
Posted by: v | 2010/01/18

Old age homes

Does anyone know of a good old age home in Pretoria who has medical assistents as well? And doesn' t cost an arm and a legg

I hope someone does. When I was, not long back, caring at home for my much loved mother during her long final illness, and feared that things might reach a point when I could no longer cope, I looked around and didn't find much. I think there was a place in Queenswood, if I recall.
Have you done a google search for " Old Age Home, Pretoria, South Africa" ?

2
Posted by: Ruby | 2010/01/18

My granddad is in the most wonderful Old Age Home in Queenswood, Pretoria called AGS Tehuis vir Bejaardes. This place does wonders for the old people. They have like a high care unit with nurses etc but if the person gets to ill, they still go to hospital.

Phone them, they are wonderful and will give you all the info you need.

Good luck.

Reply to Ruby