Question
Posted by: Mom | 2012/09/05

Oily skin and blemish

Hi, I''''m 29years old suffering from dark marks on my skin, Can you please advice me with the affordable product that I can use. My skin is oily and uneven tone.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Mom, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one needs to examine the skin (including the ‘dark’ marks) before deciding on the best topical approach. If the dark marks are pigmentation you have a number of options: I am a firm believer in alphahydroxy acids, polyhydroxy acids, vitamin A derivatives, vitamin C, and anti-oxidants in improving the skin and pigmentation. Your first topical choice should be an effective SPF 50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide applied several times daily.
The above ingredients can be found in various affordable topical ranges including Environ, Skin Ceuticals, NeoStrata, Nimue, etc.

2
Posted by: Michelle Armstrong | 2012/10/11

Hi, please email me, to send you a starter pack of products

Reply to Michelle Armstrong
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/09/12

Hi Mom, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert