Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/10/02

oily hair

i have extremely greasy hair. My hair is currently short, in a bob, but i need to wash it daily, otherwise it gets all greasy... This is really a bother...is there some kind of treatment for greasy hair??
- the shampoos for greasy hair, really do no help at all!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
you can add some lemongrass essential oils to your sjampoo or add this to almond oil. Use Bryonia 30ch (one dose three times daily for 2 months) then re assess. you might need a more specific remedy after this.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Leez | 2008/10/06

Hey Lolo

I have the exact same problem. I find that washing with Body on Tap Shampoo and not using conditioner (for at least 2 - 3 washes) helps slightly. However, one HAS to use conditioner, so I do now and then. This would also depend on your hair type of course. This is only my 2c advice as I would ALSO like to hear from the professionals on this one! But you' re right, these shampoos advertised for greasy hair is a whole load of false advertising!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Leez