Question
Posted by: Nico Barendse | 2011/11/03

Oily Face

Good Day
I have a naturally oily skin. I take proper care of my health and use good products to take care of my skin. However, the oily skin is still there.
Is there any food type/supplement that you can recommend which reduces the oil build up in my skin?

Dear Nico
If you suffer from oily skin and this presents a problem for you, then please consult a Dermatologist for treatment. There are no foods or supplements that can reduce the oiliness of the skin, but treatment with retinoids as prescribed by a Dermatologist can help.

1

Dear Nico