Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010/04/14

Oil drops when I urinate

I seem to be having a unusual problem - Everytime I go to the toilet to urinate - I have like an oil substance coming out as well which I think is from my " A"  hole? Also when I wipe there is a oil like yellow/orangie substance on the toilet paper. Its almost like I am slightly pooing every time I wee? Thats frank enough hey!
I''m 48 - gym active, eat properly - weigh about 57 and I am 5.4ft.. please help.

Hallo Dee
This is quite possible as one can develop a fistula between the rectum and the bladder. Please discuss with your doctor as it can cause serious infections in the urinary tract due to E coli contamination. You probably need some further examinations like a scope.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/14

Hallo Dee

Reply to cyberdoc