Question
Posted by: Boo | 2010/07/05

OHSS in pregnancy

Dear doc.

I have OHSS after a + ICSI. I am 13 wks pregnant. Will the OHSS go away or will I have this during my full pregnancy. My tummy is still very bloated towards the end of the day. I can not even sneeze. Is this dangerous to the pregnancy?

This would have resolved by now. The bloating may just be a normal pregnancy symptom. Sneezing is not harmful.

2
Posted by: Dee | 2010/07/12

Hi Boo,
Im so sorry to hear that you are still battling. Is it possible that its now no longer OHSS but just bloatedness from the pregnancy. I know I feel very bloated by the end of the day, to the point that is hurts. I think you should speak to your doc about it as if its still OHSS you may need to have some fluid drained.

Reply to Dee