Posted by: Gracie | 2009-06-03

Why are younger men so much more appealing than their pot-bellied, balding, farting and burping 30 - 40 yr-old " counterparts" ?

As I'm even older than the delightful 40 year-old's you describe, I don't dare to comment. One thing is certain, every one of those young guys will become older --- as will you

Posted by: Gracie | 2009-06-03

To Hope : I am a young-looking 40 something woman and (oh dear - don' t want to sound vain ..) not at all bad-looking! Size 34, shoulder-length auburn hair and green eyes and only lines on my face are " laughter-lines" . The reason behind my question : I often go to the local mall at lunchtime and seem to attract a lot of attention from the type of men I described (which I do not like). I do like bald men, but with baldies with good bodies! Reply to CC : LOL LOL - I enjoyed your comment, but not all women in that age group have hanging butts and droopy boobs!! I think I have opened a can of worms as it were - was very interesting to see the reaction! I sound a bit like a " perv"  but some of these younger men are fine specimens and admittedly there are older men who really take care of their looks and bods, but the butt crack (from having to wear their jeans real low as they dont fit around the waist) and shirt that cannot button up properly over the boep are a real passion-killer ... ewwwww!! Thanks for your comments guys ... maybe I should be glad that I get looks even if from " not so hot"  older men!! LOL LOL!! My comment was not meant to offend anyone, was just wondering ..... ENJOY YOUR DAY FOLKS!

Reply to Gracie

Im 36, im fit, trim and athletic, my girlfriend is 43, she is quite happy, so not all 30-40 y/o guys are that gross. Just take some care in your appearance, exercise and eat right. We will all look in shape if we do that.

and what happens to women when their over 40?

all goes south...slap tits..sis

Posted by: Nicky | 2009-06-03

My guy is 36 and he is fit and hot. So I guess if youre not happy with the boep go look for someone else? Not all guys are fat, balding etc but I must say they do sometimes fart and burp dont they? So do I hehehe just human nature and I must mention that a lot of women dont take care of themselves and have boeps too!

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: CC | 2009-06-03

They are like that to fit with women of the same agegroup. Big asses and hanging breasts. Thats why Younger woman are more appealing to us men in that agegroup.

Reply to CC
Posted by: T | 2009-06-03

I like an all-round well adjusted male. If that means a boep, so be it! I like my man to have a bit of body, find bald sexy ( my husb still sports a full head of hair)... But that' s me

Reply to T
Posted by: Hope* | 2009-06-03

Gosh! I have always preferred older men. Life experience etc. A little boep doesn' t do any harm. What do you look like?

Reply to Hope*

What kind of question is that? Young men are not gona stay young forever. They gona go down that same road whether they like or not &  not amount of surgery will help stay young when age comes knocking on the door. Most of the old men today where once hot young studs also so i dont get what u are asking or implying.