Posted by: Cindy- lee | 2010-07-09

oh my word - this gave me shivers!!!

Learn a bit about tantric sex
No need to paint a dot on your forehead and change your name to Rama Yama Dang Ban. If you learn one trick, make it this one. Spend a long time on devoted foreplay. Then start with shallow thrusting, no more than an inch inside her. Do ten of these, then have one deep, firm thrust. Now work your way back, eight shallow and one deep, seven shallow and one deep ... you get the picture. By the time you get to the end of the cycle, she may want to name a street, town or province after you.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-10

Glad you enjoyed it!

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bo | 2010-07-09

Hmmmm..... can''t wait to try it this afternoon.

Reply to Bo
Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-09

Yeah, The Tantra rocks! A woman can do the same thing when she''s on top. Keep going like you said untill he''s about to cum, then stop for a bit, then start up again. Do this three times at least. His orgasm will be sooooo intense.

Reply to Woman