Question
Posted by: Maddie | 2010/08/03

Oh for goodness sake!

About 3 months ago, I was 3 weeks late with my periods. Went through the whole pregnancy test (incl blood test) shebang. Following month, periods, but VERY painfull. No I''m again 9 days late. My doctor did a sonar the previous time to see whether I might have an ovarian cyst - negative. My husband and I have been having sex. My doctor also said the last time that I might not have ovulated? Can anyone please tell me what is going on? I am so tired of doing pregnancy test and all of them are negative. My breasts are not tender, I don''t feel pregnant, I have no morning sickness. My last period was 22 to 24 June. My husband and I last had sex 27 June, 30 June, 1, 2, 4 ,17 and 31 July. I had a brownish discharge on the 31st July and the 1st of August (Like the final days of your period) but nothing after that... and yes, I write everything down ... the good and the bad :)

It seems that there may be an ongoing problem of not ovulating. You will need to see your gynaecologist again, but check a pregnancy test first.

1