Question
Posted by: Karel | 2008/05/29

Oganisations available

Hi I'm FTM aged 25, I live at Gauteng Province, my problem is how do we get help if we need it, because Gender Dynamix is very far(CPT) for many of us. Is it possible to have another branch in Jozi or PTA as they are in center of most places in our South African Country. This was just a suggestion.

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Karel

Gender DynamiX indeed has its offices in Cape Town but we do assist people wherever they may find themselves in South Africa. We are able to refer you to medical professionals who would be able to assist you if you need. There are also a number of other transgender people who live in variouse parts of South Africa who are willing to meet with you and chat if thats what you would like. There are also social groups in Cape Town and Johannesburg that meet regularly. If you need contact details for any of these people please go to the Gender DynamiX website and email us and we will provide you with them.

Transgender Advisor

1
Posted by: Tina | 2008/05/29

Karel,

It is a good suggestion Karel and GDX in fact do extent to Jozi and Pta and to just about any other place in SA (and even to some extend to other parts of the world)

What needs to be clarified I think is what sort of help/assistance do you want the would need an oganisation such as GDX to be in JOZI?

Various contacts (people) are available through the web site too.

You can contact me from there as contact details cannot be posted here by us "users"

Tina

Reply to Tina