Question
Posted by: Jenna | 2011-04-13

Office bug

Hi Dr Bets,

I''ve had a headache, earache and upset stomach on and off for the last week. I recently found out hat many people in our office have the same bug.

What could it possibly be? And when should I consult a doctor? I am still able to work but not sure if symptoms are serious. Taking in a lot of liquids, probiotics, fruit and veg.

Thanks!

Hallo Jenna
It could be a flu virus. If you are feverish, have palpitations, cough up thick yellow phlegm or the earache and diarrhoea do not get better on probiotics, you need to see your doctor. At the moment you are doing the right thing by treating it with probiotics, increasing vitamin and fluit intake.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-13

Hallo Jenna