Question
Posted by: Lynda | 2010-05-13

OFFICE AND SWITCHBOARD ...HEALTH RISH????

I would just like to make a query. I have recently moved offices and placed in the " office"  which has the PABX machine for the switchboard and this is situated right behind me. They have placed two desks in this " office" . Does having all this telecommunications situated right behind you have any effect on your health? I feel that this cannot be very healthy.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

A PABX alone should not create a health risk. Ensure that there is no radio frequency being emitted.

3
Posted by: lynda | 2010-06-02

The entire unit being an LG Nortel ipLDK is situtated behind me , a box Fusion 100, aerials are on the shelf above me ...their is a ALCATEL unit as well, I am really in the dark about all of this paraphernalia but would this implicate radio frequency, And if so what can be done about it in terms of Labour Law.

Reply to lynda
Posted by: LYNDA | 2010-05-18

Reply to LYNDA
Posted by: Lynda | 2010-05-17

Reply to Lynda