Posted by: Linda | 2009-11-23

i have been appointed as an Acting Financial Controller,four months back now i am the enemy at work my collegues hate me ,i do not know why ? i still earn the same as them but they talk about me calling me name ,saying that i will not get that position ,

i wish u can pray for me to be strong
please help for an advice

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Linda rejoice in your success. Promotion will always bring new challenges, new responsibilities and envy and jealousy from your colleagues. They need to be mature and accept that only a few will succeed at one time. They need to challenge themselves to also succeed. This is stressful for you - but you need to use this as positive stress to drive you to succeed in your new appointment. Good luck!