Question
Posted by: Neb | 2011/10/17

Offensive?

I find it difficult to achieve orgasm through vaginal penetration , despite foreplay and lubrication.I''m planning to ask my partner to stimulate my clitoris mannually before intercourse until I reach orgasm,because I know with masturbation I do.Is this not going to offend him? ( He is ''emotionally introvert'')

How can I best say this to him?

The physical intimacy is usually the easy part - isn't it interesting how often its actually talking about whatever you do or want to do ( or don't want to do ) that most people find the most difficult ? He needn't be offended, if you talk about sex generall, maybe asking what most pleases him, and saying that while you enjoy vaginal penetration, it's really through manual stimulation of the clitoris that you find you reach the best orgasms, and you'd really appreiate it if he would try doing things that way. Its possible, of course, that he is ( but this would be far more difficult to discuss with him ) not quite as skilled as he might be, and less familiar with the female geography and how to stimulate the clitoris during penetrative intercourse. Maybe look for some good sex manuals you could read together.

1