Question
Posted by: CONCERNED | 2010/04/16

OFF WHITE - YELLOW DISCHARGE - 7 WKS PREG

I am coming on for 8 weeks preg, last week I had a bit of yellowish off white discharge which happens from time to time still. Can this be the sign of an infection or is it ok? seeing my gynae on tuesday for my next check up. help.

See what your gynae says. It could be normal.

4
Posted by: Purple | 2010/04/18

Your pregnancy is published every second month.

What to expect is the best book about pregnancy. you''ll still have plenty to post here and to ask your gynae, but it answers many, many questions.

Reply to Purple

Posted by: CONCERNED | 2010/04/16

i have read one book but it doesnt really go into detail or doesnt really answer some of my questions hence always on this site..! i also had my son 9 years ago so cant rem much about some things in my pregnancy. best i have a look at the book you mentioned. there was a magazine called your pregnancy i think it was, when i was pregnant with my son. had alot of information but i see it isnt around anymore.

Reply to CONCERNED
Posted by: Purple | 2010/04/16

ONe does have a whitish colour discharge the whole way through pregnancy.

Its probably fine to wait till Tuesday for your gynae appointment and ask then.

Have you bought the book " what to expect when you''re expecting"  it has all the different questions we tend to ask at the different points in pregnancy. We''re trying for anotehr baby so I''m going to buy the latest version of the book so that I" m up to date with knowledge as my child is quite big now and I''m sure there has been lots of research done in the interim and I like to be completely up to date.

Reply to Purple