Posted by: hi | 2009-09-09

off triphasil

Hi, I have not realised that my supply was finished and of course now i cannot find any . been on Triphasil for a few years. Now in august I had my period from 12 to 14 aug and in july it was just after the 25th. pills finished and i had my period again 4 to 7 september... i am worried about this as i really do not want to be pregnant but now i have no idea when i will be ovulating or not. when can i go back on the pill .. is there something i can use in the interim to keep safe except for condoms

I am not sure when exactly you took your last Pill. If it has been a few days only, you can carry on with the Pill now but should use condoms for two seeks.

Posted by: letti | 2009-10-06

DO pharmacy like clicks and checkers provide the pill triphasil for free or do i have to pay for i work late and won' t be able to get it from a clinic.

Reply to letti