Question
Posted by: mom of 1 | 2010/07/16

off the pill want to fall pregnant

Hi doc and everyone.
I have been of the pill since April 2009, that was the time my hubby leave overseas for business. He will be back in November this year. We agree that we will have a nother baby when he return. I just want to know if it will take a lot of time for me to fall pregnant because my cycle is 28 days.

You will only know when you start trying. It can take a normal healthy couple up to a year to conceive.

3
Posted by: T | 2010/07/19

The pill takes 24hrs to work out your system - start taking folic acid in the meantime and i hope all works out for you!

Reply to T

Posted by: Nt | 2010/07/16

Shouldnt b a problem, considering the period u have bn off the pill.

Reply to Nt