Question
Posted by: KAYLA | 2010-10-25

OFF THE PILL (to reduce headaches)

Ive been off the pill for a mth, i did bleed a week after i stopped (5th to 7th oct) and then one day last week i had spotting for a day. Then on friday i fainted and puked, could something be wrong?

I don't know why you fainted and vomited, but the bleeding pattern you describe is common after stopping the Pill.

4
Posted by: KAYLA | 2010-10-26

thank you so much much appreciated, for awhile i thought i cld be preg, which i dont want.

Reply to KAYLA
Posted by: Purple | 2010-10-26

this is not answering your question, but to stop the hormonal headaches, try using Primeve plus. Its available at most pharmacies. You take one a day and then the day before your period is due take three per day and for the first few days of your period. It takes about three months before your headaches stop, and then you need to stay on the primeve plus for a good few months afterwards otherwise they will come back again.
It has magnesium and evening primrose oil in them.
They stopped my two years of hormonal headache hell and about 8 of my friends have found relief using primeve plus as well so its worth a try.

The fainting could be from low blood pressure and the puking could be because you have a tummy bug.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-26

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-26