Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2011/03/08

OFF THE PILL

I''ve been on the 2 months injection for about 6 years and started using the yaz pill in january so that my circle can go back to normal. However I was on the pill for about two months and only menstruate for 1 day, is this normal? In the event I left the pill and we are tying to fall pregnant, will I be able to fall pregnant or not??

It can take some time for the womb lining to come back to normal after stopping the injection, so this is normal.It will probbaly take you a while to fall pregnant at this stage.

1