Question
Posted by: Hippi | 2009-02-24

off smell

hi, hope you can help, i started taking contraceptive in January this year and decided to sto taking them after four weeks and immediately after that i had a period which was late for about a week and a half. the issue is that my period had a awful smell and i had finished the periods two days ago and the smell is still there, what do i do? pls help

It may just be your body adjusting. Wait and see what happens. If the smell persists, see your doctor.

2
Posted by: jane | 2009-02-24

Hi Hippi
I found that taking flagel after a period works wonders.
It cleans you up - smell, clots and any funny business down there. Flagel you can get from your chemist over the counter, just wear a panty liner when taking the tablet. It even used to shorten my period if taken whilst on a period. But go to your gyne if you feel you need expert advise.

Reply to jane
Posted by: lolo | 2009-02-24

its probebly an infection, go to your gynea.. but dont worry i dont think its anything serious. but go to check just to b sure..

Reply to lolo