Question
Posted by: SallyV | 2011/04/13

Off sex

Please can you give some advise. I''m a 39yr old woman &  for some reason it just doesn''t do it for me anymore &  it''s effecting my relationship. I try so hard to do it, but I''m just dead down there.

Is there anything I can use to try and bring that feelings back down there please

There are several aspects that might need attention: Your stress levels and demands on a daily base; Your quality of relationship (your dynamic and the way you feel understood and supported) and then we have Physical changes (hormonal) that could also impact. It might be worth it exploring the different aspects. Seeking the professional assistance from a Psychologist assisting you with determining your own needs and how to integrate that into your relationship.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: deedee | 2011/04/14

hi SallyV, wish I was you, I,m also 39 and with me its just the opposite......I just cant get enough..........

Reply to deedee
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/04/13

I would also like to follow this for my wife is also completely dead about sex. Sitting here at work I decided screw her!!!! I am going to look for it somewhere else and if she finds out it is ok!! I might even tell her that I am taking another woman out for sex!! This is what happens when you withhold your husband sex!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/13

Reply to sexologist