Question
Posted by: Jing | 2010/01/14

Off Pill, no periods, trying to conceive

Hi, I have been off the pill (Nordette) since November and haven' t had any periods yet. Just some minor spotting.

I' m definitely not pregnant, I' ve tested twice in 2 weeks, and will continue to, I know this is the obvious conclusion but is there any other reason for this?

Is there any chance this could just be due to my body adjusting to not being on the Pill? How long should I give it?

Give it 3 months as it can take some time for your body to adjust to being off the Pill.

2

Posted by: t | 2010/01/14

yes your body takes about 3 months to recover from the pill, so give it time to get back to normal

Reply to t