Question
Posted by: chants | 2008/06/02

off pill 4 month-no period/baby

hi, i have been off the pill for 4 months, using it for 12 years. i havent had my periods. should i see a doc, are there tests that can be done? we want to fall pregnant. know it can take about 12 months-from women to women.
then, in this time - can i still fall pregnant, or must i have my period? is there anything we can do, to help us? please advice - we want to fall pregnant...

You have to have a period before you can fall pregnant. You sould see a gynaecologist to check whether you are ovulating.

1
Posted by: Sweety | 2008/06/03

Hi there...was on the pill for 10years...Triphasil. Got 1st period 39days...then the following month 30, then 29. Went off in Jan and in May did not get period... I am 7 weeks pregnant...Don't know if this info will help you.I know it's very frustrating to wait. Hope all goes well. Sweety

Reply to Sweety