Question
Posted by: naz | 2011/01/21

off balance

Hi doc I noticed tht whenever I tral I always feel dizzy and off balanced or if I walk when its windy the same thing happens any idea y is ther any medication that I can take to feel balanced

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Naz,

You need a full examination by your doctor to establish the cause of your dizzyness. This may be a multi-factorial problem, and the possibilities range from a problem in the ears, to eyeproblems to even a problem with your cardiovascular system. Your GP will examine you, and advise on the correct course of action.
One can not suggest a treatment, if you do not know what the cause is.