Question
Posted by: Mary | 2009/10/22

OESOPHAGAL VARICES

Thank you for your reply, Doctor. Please tell me, if he already has varices does that mean that he definitely also has cirrhisis lfo the liver? I have been nagging his doctor about my worries and he tells me that all the blood tests are completely normal. I do not see how this is possible. He has so many symptoms. He itches continually, he sleeps more than 12-14 hours a day, he gets yellow after an extra big binge, he bruises all the time. His body looks horrendous with a mass of dark bruises. Is it possible for the bolld tests to be normal if he has cirrhosis?

Hallo Mary
He has all the symptoms of liver damage and cirrhosis. I am fairly sure his liver functions are not normal.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/22

Hallo Mary
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc