Posted by: Elmarie | 2011-08-31

Oefeninge vir 7jarige

Goeie dag, kan u asb vir my ''n paar oefeninge voorstel vir ''n 7jarige seuntjie. Wil bietjie daai magie platter kry en dat hy begin fiks word, is te passief.

Hi Elmarie

You have to be very careful about this - children should not be doing structured exercise, they should be playing. Your son is a perfect age to get involved in school sport - rugby, cricket, hockey, soccer, tennis, etc, and I think the best thing you can do is to encourage that. If you push him to exercise training, that's a bad step because he's less likely to train for the rest of his life.

His diet is also crucial. If he is already showing signs of being overweight, then it's because his diet is not agreeing with his exercise. So you have to look at what he eats - junk food, too many cokes, sugar etc, must be cut out. And cut down on the computer and TV time, get him outside. Summer is on the way, it's perfect to be outdoors!