Question
Posted by: Tessa | 2010/08/02

oefening

Ek gaan gym 5 keer per week waar ek 15 min kardio doen en dan so 30 min op die verskillende masjiene vir bene, arms en maag. Wil net weet of dit genoeg is om my ferm te maak ek is 55kg en 52jr oud.

Hi Tessa

It depends on what you do on those machines. I would say that you should probably increase the cardio time to maybe 25 minutes on at least 3 of the 5 days. And the weight training must be constructive - you need to choose what you are going to do and then do it for a long time. There is a danger in the gym of doing too many things, but not doing any of them really effectively. So you're better off picking 3 or 4 machines and focusing on those than doing 10 machines at a lower level, if that makes sense.

If you do this and eat well, then you should see changes

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/08/06

Hi Tessa

Reply to fitnessdoc