Question
Posted by: Sweetie | 2010/07/05

Oefening

Ek is tans op weighless en wil baie graag ''n gesonde lewe hanhaaf. Ek het begin loop op my health walker, maar raak nie moeg nie en voel dat dit geen voordeel inhou nie. Ek het nou begin touspring vir 30 minute. Ek wiil graag weet of die touspring ''n beter opsie as die health walker is en of ek eerder taebo moet doen?

It's a tool in your "tool-kit", but it's not better or worse. The problem with skipping is that it's really hard to do for long enough at a high intensity, because it's quite specific for the calf muscles. SO I think that what you should do is combine skipping with the Health Walker and do both - 15 minutes each, maybe. Some days, you might do 30 min on the Health Walker and 10 minutes of skipping, just for variety.

And if you have taebo as an option too, then go for that as another source of variety. The point is, you don't have to choose only one - you can do them all, and in fact, it's often better to do them all, because it gives you lots of variety.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/07/16

Reply to fitnessdoc