Question
Posted by: Lesley | 2009/08/20

Odour

for the past week my discharge has a bit of a strongish odour that im gone so conscious of.I dont have any symptoms of anything (thrush...). I did find the next day normally after sleeping with my husband, the discharge (which Im sure was aslo abit of semen, had a slight odour), but now theres nothing of the sort....Please help...as its really embarressing as Im also trying to avoid making love to my husband,

This sounds like the smell of semen. Unless you wash it all out, the smell can stay for a few days.