Question
Posted by: Tee | 2010/08/03

Odor

Hi Doc,

I have been having this vaginal smell for as long as I can remember. It just seems to be getting worse. I am on the birthcontrol shot and Ii am still bleeding lightly everyday for about a month now. I have a vaginal odor that i think is pretty strong. I take daily showers and it still smells. It doesn''t smell like yeast or fish, it has a different kind of smell. When I take showers I clean it really well sometimes until the soap makes me burn.  

Everyone has a smell and, if you have no discharge and you have "álways" had it, it is probably normal. Irregular spotting is common with the injection.

2
Posted by: Crazie | 2010/08/31

I have used 4 different contraceptive pills in less than 3 years, recently before and after the mensturation I have a bad smell and it uncomfortable for me. I always wear a panty liner. What could be the problem. It''s not itching at all it''s just the bad smell.

Reply to Crazie