Question
Posted by: JC | 2010/10/25

Odd sensation in my head

Hi.

I''ve been experiencing odd sensations in my head/brain - it''s difficult to descibe, similiar to pins and needles but more towards what I think scrambled eggs...

I''ve recently had vertigo - but the doctors diagnosed this only because those where the systems. All tests came back that there was nothing causing the vertigo...

What would you recommend I do?

Hallo JC
I think you should ask your doctor to do a thorough neurological examination to see if there are any signs of neurological disease, and also to check your neck to see if you have muscle spasm, causing pressure on nerves to the skull, which could cause symptoms like needles and pins.

2
Posted by: JC | 2010/10/28

Thanx Dr. Bets

I had a thorough neurological examination in September - and they neurologist found nothing... (my apologies, I should have mentioned this). i also had all the hearing &  balance tests done for vertigo - still nothing. Could you by any chance suggest something else - I don''t really know what to do &  where to go to... Can''t afford to spend another fortune just to be told nothing''s wrong.

JC

Reply to JC
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/25

Hallo JC