Posted by: gundu | 2009-03-09

octopic pregnancy

Had a pregnancy test blood and it confirmed positive.Then i went to my gyner which he confirmed im preggies'  problem is he could not see anything on my womb ,sid it could be arly stages and he is worried it could be octopic im so confused cause i have googled this o-p and the diagnosis should be cramping pain on my stomach or lower back but i have not experianced any of these ,he said i should see him after a week .
now im ssitting instead of rejoicing im getting worried .has anyone gone thru this ,pls help me undestand any adice is welcome .

Unfortunately, you are going to have to wait and see. The fact that nothing was seen in the uterus may just mean that it was too early, but an ectopic pregnancy is a possibility. In a week, it should be possible to see something if the pregnancy is in the uterus.

Posted by: gundu | 2009-03-09

11 week
thanks so much

Reply to gundu
Posted by: 11 weeks | 2009-03-09

When i went for my first scan when i just found out i was pregnant i was only 3 weeks and we couldnt see anything. I had cramping but my doc assured me that it was too early and told me to go back the next week. When we went back a week later we saw our little dot...

Dont worry! Im sure everything will be fine.

Reply to 11 weeks